Friday, December 7, 2007

Roundtable Knife

I made this knife for a roundtable at Ramanon.com. Basically everyone that is interested signs up and then names are put in random order. Everyone sends a knife to the person below them on the list. The knife I got was a beautiful puukko with leopardwood scales.

This is the knife I made. The guy I made it for loves wharncliffes so I made this one out of a little J Russell patch blade. It has an osage orange handle with a bamboo pin and brass lanyard hole. He made the sheath for it once he got it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






I also sent him the wharnie I made out of the Herders blade. I gave him the option of which one he would keep. He liked both so we worked out a trade.

This is the knife I got.




No comments: